Sign in to follow this  
thales

lost item

hi any admin can  contact me   i lost  defender of lord     i  went  to death match    and after  death match  my dol was gone   the only  thing i did  it was  an upgrade  of priest chitin shell glove    and i had  inventory  bug          like 2 swift  pot  into inventory its was  fuck top    btw   now  my dol is gone i dont know   where it is     i try relog  i through  of  inventory bug  i chek   inn hotes    same its  just gone    can you chek  log  of my account  and see where it is     i did not  destroy  upgrade  store   or trade it    it just gone like that