Sign in to follow this  
REEB

Poll to make FT random

Should FT take people at random instead of first to register?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should FT take people at random instead of first to register?

• Yes, random.
    • No, keep it like it is.

Thank you for your feedback! šŸ™‚

Forgotten Temple is and always was, draft of the fastest.

The event is simply too limited to allow randomization and is unfair to those who register first. There is 900 users, and randomly selecting 48 users isĀ  simply not a good idea.

Due to the nature of 48 user-capacity (which is already 12 users more then it allows by default), it would be pointless to randomize such event. If the randomization happen, there will easily be 600+ users registered for the event, making your chances 0.16% to get into the event (good luck getting into anything at that rate, and good luck to me getting PM's when people will prepare multiple naked chars and register, since draft is random they might have a solid chance to get into FT with multiple noob chars)Ā 

BDW & Juraid are already randomized based on class balancing, nationĀ & room allocation,but FT can only take 48 users and does not include any sort of sorting by class or nation, which is way to little to allow it to be randomized.

I can tell you in advance that FT willĀ Ā NOT be randomized, because the event is too limited for randomization to even be remotely worth it.

I wish you no offense,Ā but I am locking this topic because there is no plan to change this at this time. I can however give you a hint to either
1. makeĀ a macro with half a second delay on worlds: kayit, register, kayit, register
2. Pre-write register in chat but not hit enter yet,wait untill the overall green notice comes first "Forgotten Temple registration...." as soon as you see letter "F.." appearing over the screen hit enter, this is the time registrations are unlocked, and you will most likely get in, PM and chat notice are sent after the overall green notice.