Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bhromka

Suggetions by Bhromka

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello boiz, i have a few suggetion for up the activity on server.

1-) First and most important we need good hard farm spot. Cause when we are 8 ppl we cant farm anywhere. We trying to farm on DEATH MARE but that's not enough for us atm. Cause if i do solo bs/beast like newcomer i'll earn more money on there. U can add Titan it can drop shell pauldron pad exc items etc. Or u can add fragment/chest/gem mob on CZ. Cause big parties needs a reason to come cz. Nowadays ppl only come for events but if u add gg farm spot for us we can fight for that spot. That spot can replace the Dark Mare's(on near the bowl just 1 spot). This will be up the activity on the CZ. Also this spot can have countable quest like reward 200x kill and take 1x boss summon sc.

2-) Newcomer items have to be Chitin+7 set and rappy shard +7 for 1 week. It's like a rental system. If they like the server they'll farm and fight with us with that items. If they dont like the server they can pk with that items and activity will up. This is win-win situation for us. Also auto master have to be come. Master items can exchange for KC so they still have a value. Also u can do this rental system with KC if ppl wanna play 1 more week with that items they have to pay 1-1.5k KC .

3-) Event schadule have to adjust again. Cause we are playing on Europian time zone and corona efect is end every on have to work for living. That's why we cant join any BF on weekdays. As u guys know BF's most crowded events but we are working on that hour also our peruvians friends cant join on that time. So in this schadule not good for any time zone. BDW time and BF time can change. Cause when ppl at work who doesnt working can fight on BDW with eachother and can have fun. Also all the BF's have to be CR-BF. Cause it's uping the activity. 

4-) Collection race and 200x kill reward have to be adjust. Cause this is MYKO server and noone need mage shell. In my opinion rewards have to be Pus Items + maybe Knight Medal

5-) Stone Golem - Minion of Dark Mare and DARK MARE drops have to be adjust also. That slots have to be newcomer helper. For example stone golem's chitin drop rate can be up, minion of dark mare can drop +5-+6 chitin's and +1 shell gauntlet-boots and DARK MARE can drop +4 high class items and +4 shell gauntlet-helmet-boots +6 chitin's with good drop rate. 

6-) Chaos stone obl-lycaon-lupus-lobo-lesath-shaula-barkk-bakkira have to remove. That stone have to be really chaotic.

7-) U can add pk stones. And for example 1000x pk stone and u can gamble it like essence. Also we can use that stones for buying new selfname weapon. Cause too many priest is afraiding burning their shield

8-) Gem and fragment's drop rate have to be adjust. I'm playing on this server till day 1 and my activity is pretty good. I never got any drop from this stones. Yeah i'm unlucky person but my whole clan dont wanna farm on Bifrost and they saying mehh we dont need crimson etc. Have to be remove crimson-toto club-harpoon-blade etc. drop from this stones. Cause noone need that shitty items. 

9-) Also u can create new discord channel for only top clans leaders and loyal member of server. So we can discuss on there for our server.

Thanks in advance. 

Karus King TheBhromka (as always Bhromka CARES)

Edited by Bhromka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. There is enough farm spots at this time, you have Azazels, you have Death Mares, but some shell parts need to have value, and value is kept as long as it drops via events. By making it farmable, it will reduce the market value of these items, due to the often drops. It is not a good practice to do. Now you join events because you can get items, including shells that don't drop, it gives a new player equal chance for a drop as an old player. If we add it to farming, big clans will again obtain it easier, and the gap is even bigger between old and new players, and market prices also shift again, decreasing the item value.

2. This is not possible, this is 1299, no such thing as expiry items function, if this would be possible we would be using this feature long time ago. Otherwise starter gear is equivalent to md 7 and armors just a little bit weaker then chitins +7, so it is very beginner friendly. The issue is not in beginner items, but in players mentality. They join and play MYKO servers for the thrill of competition, once the starting nostalgia is gone, they find another new server, to get their few weeks of nostalgia and quit, rinse and repeat practice. So the issue is not in the items, items are actually pretty good, but the fact that server is 3 months old, and there really isn't much more for us to do here.

3.Events are always packed at any time, so we will not be re-scheduling it,events are already very diverse, and they are always packed. Just because you work, someone else doesn't, some have night shifts, some have morning shifts, some have afternoon shifts, it's life.

4. Collection Race is scheduled very often, and there has to be gamble element. Some win, some lose, in general it has good drops, we even added exceptional weapons & monster summon scrolls to it. There are already some PUS items dropping (check panel), but we can't add ALL PUS items and especially not Medals. Medals are here to drain the money out of server, by adding it as a reward it pumps the money from the reward (because they are good) back into market instead of draining it,. And as for more PUS items reward, PUS items are PUS for a reason, we also run the server to earn money and if you can obtain literally everything via in-game this easily, then there is no reason to donate for anything. There are also KC Vouchers in CR event reward pool which essentially you can buy any other PUS item with when you collect enough KC.

5. KOXPERs will start farming DMs in eslant again if they drop to good. Also I don't see much point adding directly +6 armors drops, defeats the purpose of farming BUS even more than it already is deducted right now.

6. We added [Snake Queen] & [Harpy Queen], I feel like your expectations are unrealistic with the bosses considering the respawn time of Chaos Stone. It would overflow markets with uniques too much, if we would boost monsters even more, we would also need to increase the respawn time on Chaos Stone if we would only allow good bosses in it, again, it is a gamble what it will spawn, but if we remove lower tier bosses, then we would have to increase the respawn time and this would also decrease PK action. There are already people only camping Chaos Stones & Events, so this would only increase this issue. All of these bosses you listed are still useful, because you can convert the drops into KC.

7. There is already CZ Points + Kill Gift + Collection Race. We won't add another "PK Token" gamble system, it's already enough of everything.

8. It is a gamble, the events are very often, so it has to have good and bad drops, so the good drops are actually worth something. If everyone keep getting good items, it will under-value the items itself. By boosting drops we would also have to reduce the number of Juraid events, we cannot have boosted rewards with such quanity of gems in circulation due to so many Juraid events.

Those are not the answers you hoped for, and this will be probably hard for you to understand from a player's perspective, because you are subjective, you wish to obtain best drop for yourself personally, but everyone cannot be winners, it's not how economy works and is built, for items to have value, there has to be bad drops included, so that when you drop a good item, it is actually worth something. If it drops only good items, then the number of events has to be decreased.

TL:DR this are very sucjective suggestions based on your luck alone and the fact that you're all starting to get a little lazy and want everything come easy. You should invest some time into Azazel farms aswell as Bifrost farms general progression of gear of unique and rare items will not come easy and will still depend a lot of luck on the upgrades and the gamble. There is no point in gambling if you get everything served on a silver plattern. A new noob guy will get something good and get lucky with the upgrade, you on the other hand always burn stuff, great chance for a new guy to sell that item to you in my opinion, will boost his gear and you will spend your KC or stored GBs to help him. That's how it works no point into turning server in almost a pure PK based server with little or easy farming just because you don't get lucky with maxing out gear with +8s. Bottom line is there is high quantity of events, that's why there are balanced RNGs, and you will often get shitty drops. Solutions are simple. Either reducing number of events and adding better drops, or keeping the drops and gambles as they are now and keep events more oftenly spread so more people in different time zones can join like now. The faster we improve stuff the faster server will die, we both know this much is true.

Best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1-) Bro can u try to play on here pls. When u do death mare like 1 hour u’ll get 2x trina and  1x shard rappy etc. Each party member earning 1 gb around on 1 hour .( if noone come there) but if i go bs/beast slot as solo i’m earning 1.5 gb around. This is obviously bullshit. I have no point the going CZ now. That’s why everyone playing for events atm. I have gg items i need good farm slot’s for now i have no point farm at that slots. Cause it’s not helping me to get gear up. Also sorry but azazel farm is waste of time. As u know elemental dmg working in this server so mostly exc weapon’s not have good market price. People have to say i have to go cz cause it’ll be give me good items. If they come for that slots i can pk. Also DEATH MARE dropping same items like 3 months sorry but i disagree ur things.

2-) If it not possible i cant say anything about this.

3-) When i come from work i’m seeing bdw and jr.  This events killing cz activity for 2 hours. Also if we cant come to bifrost we cant fight for ultima. Sorry but if i cant fight for ultima how can i PK, how can i gear up ? İs ur opinion i can gear up on Azazel or DEATH MARE LOL. Probably every player will agree with me. I’m playing here for fun not for earning money or something if i cant pk i cant having fun. Mostly ppl working main work time like 9 a.m-6 p.m. My clannies wanna join BF but it’s not possible with this schadule. This will be fcked  up the balance cause always same ppl will get Ultima cause mostly ppl at work. At least u can do for example Monday 5 pm Wednesday 8 pm Friday 12 p.m. This will be fair for all of us.

4-) Yeah i know the reward of CR and 200x kill. And ppl dont wanna fight for that rewards.

5-) This was not for eslant just for cz. I only caring cz activity i think u dont understand my point.

Whatever as u wish bro this u re the admin i just suggest u as a loyal player. My suggetions only for making this server great again. But u think 8 ppl geared person can waste their time on azazel or death mare or smt for earning nothing. As ur answer also understandable from a admin’s perspective. Cause this schadule changing will take ur time also adding mobs can take ur time a little bit. But u trust me this system not fairful anymore. Cause CZ give us nothing and u dont do anything about this. I have hb 7 dual fierys bla bla bla and i can gear up on Death Mare LOL. U have to adjust at least event schadule immediately. If u do that like 1 month late probably u’ll be late.

Thanks in Advance

Kings Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I was going to suggest removing the DM event or taking down the amount of NP you get as the purpose of the game is NP driven. Maybe even make it so that you get more NP during war and invasion as that event has had very few people on for it. I personally would rather go to the DM event than war to get NP, even though i suck at DM

 

But agree with the king here too.

Edited by REEB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bhromka said:

1-) Bro can u try to play on here pls. When u do death mare like 1 hour u’ll get 2x trina and  1x shard rappy etc. Each party member earning 1 gb around on 1 hour .( if noone come there) but if i go bs/beast slot as solo i’m earning 1.5 gb around. This is obviously bullshit. I have no point the going CZ now. That’s why everyone playing for events atm. I have gg items i need good farm slot’s for now i have no point farm at that slots. Cause it’s not helping me to get gear up. Also sorry but azazel farm is waste of time. As u know elemental dmg working in this server so mostly exc weapon’s not have good market price. People have to say i have to go cz cause it’ll be give me good items. If they come for that slots i can pk. Also DEATH MARE dropping same items like 3 months sorry but i disagree ur things.

2-) If it not possible i cant say anything about this.

3-) When i come from work i’m seeing bdw and jr.  This events killing cz activity for 2 hours. Also if we cant come to bifrost we cant fight for ultima. Sorry but if i cant fight for ultima how can i PK, how can i gear up ? İs ur opinion i can gear up on Azazel or DEATH MARE LOL. Probably every player will agree with me. I’m playing here for fun not for earning money or something if i cant pk i cant having fun. Mostly ppl working main work time like 9 a.m-6 p.m. My clannies wanna join BF but it’s not possible with this schadule. This will be fcked  up the balance cause always same ppl will get Ultima cause mostly ppl at work. At least u can do for example Monday 5 pm Wednesday 8 pm Friday 12 p.m. This will be fair for all of us.

4-) Yeah i know the reward of CR and 200x kill. And ppl dont wanna fight for that rewards.

5-) This was not for eslant just for cz. I only caring cz activity i think u dont understand my point.

Whatever as u wish bro this u re the admin i just suggest u as a loyal player. My suggetions only for making this server great again. But u think 8 ppl geared person can waste their time on azazel or death mare or smt for earning nothing. As ur answer also understandable from a admin’s perspective. Cause this schadule changing will take ur time also adding mobs can take ur time a little bit. But u trust me this system not fairful anymore. Cause CZ give us nothing and u dont do anything about this. I have hb 7 dual fierys bla bla bla and i can gear up on Death Mare LOL. U have to adjust at least event schadule immediately. If u do that like 1 month late probably u’ll be late.

Thanks in Advance

Kings Regards.

Bhromka, you know we are very understanding, but you also know that if event is 1 hour and 30 minute, it needs at least 2 hours before next event. If you check our schedule predisposition, you will see events are perfecly timed, and making changes are almost impossible now. Bifrost cannot be at 8 PM, becuase it last 1 hour and 30 min, and then conflicts with the 9 PM event structure, so on and so forth. In Turkish time the bifrost is 6 PM, and Juraids are at 8 PM TR, those are normal hours, and must be in server peak activity, because those event reward good items. Most of Europe work from 6 AM to 2 PM, not from 9 AM to 6 PM, and even if you finish work at 6 PM, you still have 1 hour left on Bifrost event.

But there is 1 gap we can take advantage of. Monday BDW to 17:00, and Bifrost to 20:00 and the next Event is CZ Collection Race, so 30 minute overlap on this is not such a problem, but it's ofc impossible to put it somewhere where the next event is something bigger lik RLB, or HLB, because hour wise it's simply impossible. This is the only possibility I could see happening.

image.png

Or we could also do Monday BF to 22:50, and CW to 17:00

image.png

In general server is 3 months old, the content is maxed out at this point and there isn't much more from us to do as admins, and the suggestions you suggested, won't really do anything for the longterm wellbeing of server, it will only be interesting for you for a few days, then you will get bored again, but we did approve some changes additionaly.

1. Azazel will now also drop Chitin Shell pads +1
2. 100% NP Gain event has been scheduled during Wars & Invasion.
3. BDW Elemental Rings will be created, you will obtain them by exchanging BDW Coupons, it will be great mid-ring for newcomers or even old players who cannot afford medium-strong elemental rings.
4. Bifrost event on Monday will be moved to an later hour (waiting for your suggestion, but I think 8 PM would work, although it's still not very optimal).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, REEB said:

I was going to suggest removing the DM event or taking down the amount of NP you get as the purpose of the game is NP driven. Maybe even make it so that you get more NP during war and invasion as that event has had very few people on for it. I personally would rather go to the DM event than war to get NP, even though i suck at DM

 

But agree with the king here too.

This is very valid argument. I think we have sorted the interest to join War by adding chest drops to invasion NPC's, and by adding Knight's Medal to Warders & Keeper, but this does not solve the NP gain question. For that I agree with you, and I have now  scheduled 100% NP Gain event while the war is running, it will be very beneficial, since CZ is closed during War, Invasion/War fight is the only way to take advantage of it, and this NP gain will be a big iniciative to join it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thank you Flash! Hopefully this helps get more activity in the server and in War! I know it is not an easy thing to accomplish as most have always jumped to a new server even back on the official KO in hopes it would be better, even though it is usually the same. Excited to see what else you guys can come up with to keep things fresh for all.

 

hard to please everyone.

Edited by REEB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, REEB said:

Thank you Flash! Hopefully this helps get more activity in the server and in War! I know it is not an easy thing to accomplish as most have always jumped to a new server even back on the official KO in hopes it would be better, even though it is usually the same. Excited to see what else you guys can come up with to keep things fresh for all.

 

hard to please everyone.

That is why we are here to approve things and decide objectively, what would really benefit us and what is just a "few day fling interesting change". We, the admins are all very old KO players, playing since early 2000's, so if anything we understand the fundamental of concept creation, balancing and progression.


UPCOMING Changes:

1. Beginner level will be set to 70
2. All new players will start with free 70 skill voucher
(You will still need to complete master quest normally).
3. PK Weekend Voucher will be added to PUS for 0 KC
(Beginner items/accessory will be transformed into PK Weekend items)
Regular beginner armors & weapons are otherwise similiar to +7 chitins and +7 MD's, Glave etc.
4.[Snake Queen] & [Harpy Queen] has been added to CZ Chaos Stone.
5. Mini Isiloon, Isiloon, Ejderha, Felankor & Minion of Felankor AC has been reduced.
6. Descent skill has been blocked in Juraid Event due to Wall abuse.
7. Premium HP & Premium MP potions have now become non-tradable from Clan War reward.
(Due to abusal of noob characters, to leech the reward and flooding the markets).
8. Monster Hunt CR has been re-worked with more action packed mobs.
9. Azazel will now also drop Chitin Shell pads +1
10 100% NP Gain event has been scheduled during Wars & Invasion.
11. BDW Elemental Rings will be created, you will obtain them by exchanging BDW Coupons. (This will probably come on Sunday, after we end PK Event).
12. Bifrost event on Monday will be moved to an later hour.
13. Death Match collection Race Kill Count has been accordingly simplified.

14. We will create fun PK Weekend Frenzy Collection Races, which will be ran manually and randomly all through the weekend with amazing rewards!

I am positive these changes will be beneficial, but it is as you have mentioned it yourself. People tend to jump servers very fast,I am not going to place any names but we've seen a lot of english community quitting and selling out for a "hype train" of another server, only to then regret this. In general KO community is prone to switching servers, as soon as the nostalgia passes (which is usually within a month). There is only so much we can do from our stand point and limitations we have by the server files, we are still actively advertising (mail campaigns, purchased forum banners, share & tag events and whatnot) but I do think that age of the server itself takes it's toll. 3 months of such activity  that we still have is a great success for us personally, and I am sure  we have a community of at least hundred  casual players like yourself who will remain active and enjoy the server in the upcoming future.

We are really giving it our 110% with the management and progression, to make something inbetween for every type of KO player to enjoy.

Best,

Flash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flash said:

Bhromka, you know we are very understanding, but you also know that if event is 1 hour and 30 minute, it needs at least 2 hours before next event. If you check our schedule predisposition, you will see events are perfecly timed, and making changes are almost impossible now. Bifrost cannot be at 8 PM, becuase it last 1 hour and 30 min, and then conflicts with the 9 PM event structure, so on and so forth. In Turkish time the bifrost is 6 PM, and Juraids are at 8 PM TR, those are normal hours, and must be in server peak activity, because those event reward good items. Most of Europe work from 6 AM to 2 PM, not from 9 AM to 6 PM, and even if you finish work at 6 PM, you still have 1 hour left on Bifrost event.

But there is 1 gap we can take advantage of. Monday BDW to 17:00, and Bifrost to 20:00 and the next Event is CZ Collection Race, so 30 minute overlap on this is not such a problem, but it's ofc impossible to put it somewhere where the next event is something bigger lik RLB, or HLB, because hour wise it's simply impossible. This is the only possibility I could see happening.

image.png

Or we could also do Monday BF to 22:50, and CW to 17:00

image.png

In general server is 3 months old, the content is maxed out at this point and there isn't much more from us to do as admins, and the suggestions you suggested, won't really do anything for the longterm wellbeing of server, it will only be interesting for you for a few days, then you will get bored again, but we did approve some changes additionaly.

1. Azazel will now also drop Chitin Shell pads +1
2. 100% NP Gain event has been scheduled during Wars & Invasion.
3. BDW Elemental Rings will be created, you will obtain them by exchanging BDW Coupons, it will be great mid-ring for newcomers or even old players who cannot afford medium-strong elemental rings.
4. Bifrost event on Monday will be moved to an later hour (waiting for your suggestion, but I think 8 PM would work, although it's still not very optimal).

 

 

In my opinion for monday this schadule is really good. Cause peruvians and europians can join this event on that hour. Also u can change Bifrost and CZ:ISI on Friday. For wednesday u re right it can be stay. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alrighty, this one is concluded for now.

Follow on discord for the affective changelogs.

And just a head's up of 8 AM Server Time events that are scheduled, but no space in KO Panel to display them (they are active for a while now):
Monday: Deathmatch Event
Tuesday: New CZ CR Monster Hunt
Wednesday: PK CR
Thrusday: Juraid Event
Friday: CZ: Mini Isiloon
Saturday:PK CR
Sunday: Atross/Riote+PK CR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

KO-MyKO Phoenix

By accessing or using KO-MYKO.COM (the "Site") and affiliated services (the "Services") that belongs to KO-MyKO, you (the "User") agree to comply with the terms and conditions governing the User's use of any areas of the Site and affiliated services as set forth below.

Quick server information

Require assistance?

If you have any sort of issues please send us a message on forum/facebook page or PM GM in-game

Login or PUS issues?

If you have issues logging into the game please CLICK HERE for informational guide.

If you have issues with using Power Up Store please CLICK HERE for informational guide.

×