speak english

pm ingame

DeadlyBin

DeadlyLioness

Edited by Snake

9 hours ago, pitortoth said:

aren't you looking for magos? 🙂

pm me in game and we will see if u can join or no 🙂

first I have to ask, which server you guy's played and what was the clan name?

just made an account today human side. still need level

1, I speak English only

2, Professional at all class, but (Archer/Sin) so,so

3, about Discord ( not really a Fan of hear to much talking) also never had a problem playing with out it.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:30 PM, Truck said:

first I have to ask, which server you guy's played and what was the clan name?

just made an account today human side. still need level

1, I speak English only

2, Professional at all class, but (Archer/Sin) so,so

3, about Discord ( not really a Fan of hear to much talking) also never had a problem playing with out it.

we played alot of servers but i can type names here ..maybe it will broken server rules

but im old player and alot of players know me

my name is Bin

On 4/4/2020 at 1:36 PM, Snake said:

we played alot of servers but i can type names here ..maybe it will broken server rules

but im old player and alot of players know me

my name is Bin

sure then maybe better to ask, what was the clan names you guy's made pass years.

maybe you may know me as well, HitYouLikeATruck / TheJudge.

I careless about top items, what I most care is respectful to one another, we both know this game is full of Disrespectful mind set player's.

all I need is help and support with max lvl and some farming sections with supporting each other out to get enough gear to PK as a team.

Edited by Truck

11 hours ago, Snake said:

we used alot of clan name befor like (Infinity-DeadlyFire-DeadlyFamily)

I think many of you know me then, I am just trying to play have some fun like you guy's are doing right now, but I am all solo with no help from anyone.

not even EXP party as a INT it's so hard for me to even settle down in this server.

maybe if you can have a talk with your team, we could work something out.

I am just trying to play like all of you guy's, I don't need top items or anything but to get together and play as a team, I don't care about any of the top items in-game but just to get some support to play this game and get some normal EXP/ event / and some normal items to least get me started to play with you guy's.

2 hours ago, Truck said:

I think many of you know me then, I am just trying to play have some fun like you guy's are doing right now, but I am all solo with no help from anyone.

not even EXP party as a INT it's so hard for me to even settle down in this server.

maybe if you can have a talk with your team, we could work something out.

I am just trying to play like all of you guy's, I don't need top items or anything but to get together and play as a team, I don't care about any of the top items in-game but just to get some support to play this game and get some normal EXP/ event / and some normal items to least get me started to play with you guy's.

pm me in game