Sign in to follow this  
hattorihanzo

Suggestions

As far as I've seen in this server , pk is all about raiding exp-farm spots So for those who are not strong enough to farm in CZ:

-Put some mobs to EMC and LFC which drops gold coins with lower rate than CZ mobs,so non or low geared people can get some $$ and buy items to go to CZ

-I couldn't see any drop ratio of items neither any chances to search for item. Please activate item search on website and show their drop rates in percentages.

-If magic hammer could work for weapons too (like in USKO) , it would be great. 

Except that , server seems pretty fine and active. Thanks in advance.

Edited by hattorihanzo

1. Hello, at this time we cannot add such farming outside of CZ, because the gold farmers will occupy the slots with their bots. There is of course good rate on silver coins, BUS & NPC items on EMC/LUF Cardinals, so you should try them. Second option is farming Dark Mares in Eslant, the drop rates were boosted a while ago, but so far no one seems to be too interested in farming. Of course Giant Golems & Stone Golems are also dropping chitins, so farming those in emc/lufer and then upgrading them by farming the free werewolf/lycan BUS is a solid option.

2. Go to Guides - Drop List. The search is made by zones & monster, not by items name. So for example type into Drop list search "Colony Zone" or "Dark Mare", then check out the drops. This is a MYKO server, we don't want to disclose the exact drop rates to you,and either if we would like to do so, it wouldn't be completely accurate. KO drop setup is by item groups, which contains 30 items inside of 1 item group. So for ex. there is a 100% drop rate on the item group that a specific monster has, in this case you would drop 1 out of the 30 items in the item group randomly with a 100% rate.

3. This will be looked into it as soon as we push out more important updates 🙂

Best,

Flash

5 hours ago, Flash said:

1. Hello, at this time we cannot add such farming outside of CZ, because the gold farmers will occupy the slots with their bots. There is of course good rate on silver coins, BUS & NPC items on EMC/LUF Cardinals, so you should try them. Second option is farming Dark Mares in Eslant, the drop rates were boosted a while ago, but so far no one seems to be too interested in farming. Of course Giant Golems & Stone Golems are also dropping chitins, so farming those in emc/lufer and then upgrading them by farming the free werewolf/lycan BUS is a solid option.

2. Go to Guides - Drop List. The search is made by zones & monster, not by items name. So for example type into Drop list search "Colony Zone" or "Dark Mare", then check out the drops. This is a MYKO server, we don't want to disclose the exact drop rates to you,and either if we would like to do so, it wouldn't be completely accurate. KO drop setup is by item groups, which contains 30 items inside of 1 item group. So for ex. there is a 100% drop rate on the item group that a specific monster has, in this case you would drop 1 out of the 30 items in the item group randomly with a 100% rate.

3. This will be looked into it as soon as we push out more important updates 🙂

Best,

Flash

1- Considering the market prices of decent pk items such as +7 chitins (around 150m each part) and +7 weapons (shard 500m-raptor 400m) it will take years to get fully equipped if any person try to farm "silver coin" and  bus (which is 150k on market) // I personally tried dark mares on Eslant and I can honestly say that there is no point of farming them while Minion of Dark Mares has better drop rate. Eslant dark mares have disappointing drop rate. By the way upgrade rates are sux , just today burned 3x items in a row to +4. I highly doubt if you're spending few hours to test drop rates or upgrade rates or not.

2- I spent quite enough time on drop lists but my newbie friends keep asking to me and it's kinda frustrating to reply all those mob&item list questions everytime lol. Anyway it would be great if you show drop rate percentege , it would be good to prevent time wasting and focus on killing the mobs with higher drop rate.

3- At least apply that and show some support to farmers. It's frustrating to go to repair every 8-10 minutes and run all the way back to farm slot if there is no mage in the party.

Edited by hattorihanzo
  • Like 1