Sign in to follow this  
ImaginaRy

72 level

Her jobun 72 skilini açın hatta warriorlar 72 statı sayesinde descent + %5 master açabilsin asasınkini bir türlü açmayın bravo.
Çok merak ettiğim konu ise shelldonu kim? Hangi asass, bu kadar bu jobtan nefret ettirdiği ¿

In myko 1299 client there are no 72 skill mechanics and also can not be implemented to the game. Like blinding effects for the rogue 72 skill. I think you are not a very skilled rogue to be honnest, I've noticed you've been complaining about class balance all the time and that rogue is weak. But I see strongest rogues on server doing 2v1 or 3v1 on warriors, so why would we give an extra strong skill to assassin? This doesn't make any sense at all to me. 

Maybe it's time for you to change the class ... assasssin is not your best, is what I can conclude from all the remarks coming from you so far 🙂

Best Regards

• Like 1